The Cancer Biology Research Center (CBRC) is pleased to announce the 2nd Zvi and Esther Weinstat Graduate Students Award for outstanding research achievements in the field of cancer.
The call for proposals is directed to all graduate students who work on cancer related projects at Tel-Aviv University and the affiliated medical centers. During 2020, four awards of 5,000 NIS each, will be awarded for outstanding research projects.
The projects will be selected by four CBRC committee members and the Chair, Prof. Dan Peer. The awardees would present their work in this special event planned to be held on September 8th 2020.
- Project Title (only one line, up to 100 characters, not including spaces) on page 1
- Principal Investigator (head of the laboratory name, academic position and affiliation)
- Abstract (not exceeding 300 words)
- Scientific Background - including the need, and hypothesis
- Project results
- References, up to 10
- A short CV (NIH style)
- Reference letter from the PI of the graduate student