ISGCT 2021 Virtual Conference
The Israeli Society of Gene and Cell Therapy Going Virtual - February 11, 2021. Call for Abstracts and Register Now
The Israeli Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ISGCT) Going Virtual - February 11, 2021
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission for Short Oral & Poster presentation
Submission deadline - January 21st, 2021
Guidelines for the submission of Abstracts
The organizing committee encourages participants to submit an abstract for presentation as poster or short oral presentation.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SUBMISSION:
- The conference language is English and all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Please note that abstracts can only be accepted if at least one author is registered for the conference.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words excluding title, authors, and affiliations.
Acceptance notices will be sent via email by January 25th, 2021.
Lecture recordings will take place online from January 25th until January 31st 2021.
Abstract authors can request the following types of presentation:
- Poster presentation only
- Short Oral presentation OR Poster presentation
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Applications of Gene and Cell Therapy Technologies
- CAR T and Related Immune Effector Cell Therapies
- Gene Editing and Gene Modulation
- Non-viral Vectors
- Gene Delivery Platforms
- Genetic Modifications of Stem Cells
Prof. Dirk Busch
Director of the Institute for Medical Microbiology, Immunology and Hygiene, Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany
Dr. Yaron Carmi * Dr. Noam Diamant * Prof. Tal Dvir
Dr. Dinorah Friedmann-Morvinski * Dr. Anat Globerson-Levin
Prof. Michal Lotem * Dr. Erez Levanon * Prof. Benjamin Rubinoff
Prof. Ronit Satchi-Fainaro * Prof. Daniel Offen * Dr. Marcelle Machluf