SAVE THE DATE! The 11th CGC Annual Meeting 2020
The 11th CGC Annual Meeting will be hosted as a virtual meeting on August 4th and 5th, 2020
SAVE THE DATE!
The 11th CGC Annual Meeting will be hosted as a virtual meeting on August 4th and 5th, 2020. It will include our keynote and invited speakers, select abstract-based presentations and plenty of live and interactive events, including round-table sessions and panel-based discussions. Join the CGC community and connect with other genomics professionals as we work together to improve best practices in cancer genomics.
CGC 2020 by the Numbers:
- 2 day event, each day consisting of two 3-hour sessions
- 2 invited speakers: highlighting hematologics and CNS malignancies
- 4 keynote speakers describing Acute Leukemias, Chromothripsis, Long Read Sequencing and Cancer Genomics
- 8 hours of CME/CEU credits available
- 15 abstract presentations describing acute leukemias, bioinformatics, genomics of metastasis and more!
Program and additional details will be released shortly.